Why Advice for all the Newly-wed Couples?
In Islam, there are different motivations to ask relational unions, for example, its advantages in defending one’s confidence, shielding a Muslim from sins of infidelity, homosexuality and significantly more. Marriage secures yourself as well as assumes an essential part in the childhood of equitable kids and upspring. It takes away the likelihood of all indecencies in light of the fact that after marriage a Muslim should draw in himself with an accomplice he or she imparted an existence too!
“O’ humanity! Have cognizance of your Lord who has made you from a solitary soul. From it He made your mate and through them, He populated the land with numerous men and ladies. Have a profound attention to the One by whose Name you promise to settle your disparities and have regard for the wombs that drag you. Undoubtedly, Allah (SWT) continues viewing over you all.”(Surah Nisa, Verse 1)
As said in the previously mentioned verse, Allah made a mate for everybody. In any case, how a few couples discover peacefulness and peace in a relationship while others not? How do those couples discover the joy and profound love in little minutes for the duration of their life? With the exhortation from specialists, here we have arranged a few hints for recently marries to make their life a perfect for others.
ADVICE FOR HUSBAND:
- he is a new addition to your family, be supportive of her.
- Be firm, not authoritative.
- Appreciate her work instead of criticism.
- If she feels some jealousy, don’t increase her by humiliating her.
- She is cooking food for you, think thrice before pointing out mistakes.
- Compliment her dressing, she will feel happy!
- Respect her first before asking her to respect you!
- Let her feel you are the perfect partner for her.
- Never confine her in the home, if she loves traveling take her out.
- If you hurt her, she will hate you!
- Prefer her choice, she will adore you.
- Show your love in every possible way.
- Make her comfortable with little talks.
- Explore her likes and dislikes.
- Spend your money on her too, not only love!
ADVICE FOR WIFE:
- Don’t compare him with your friends’ husband! Be grateful to him.
- Be open to him about everything.
- If you disagree with him on anything, be very gentle and polite.
- Look for Allah’s love in your spouse’s words, deeds, and appearance.
- Cook his favorite meals.
- Dress up and smell good for him.
- Preserve and protect your husband’s property in his absence.
- Respect and honor the parents and relatives of your husband.
- Show him that you have faith in him.
- Be affectionate and don’t hold back.
- Appreciate his efforts and praise his work – Don’t nag.
- Be grateful for all the big and small thing – Voice your gratitude.
- Make your home a safe haven.
- Be a good listener.
- Never criticize him in front of people he works with or in front of your loved ones.
May your marriage be blessed and if you’re facing any hardships, sit together and try to sort the matters out.